« Home | The Saga Continues – A Not So Warm Welcome Part 2 » | A Not So Warm Welcome » | Home Again » | The Approaching Storm » | Guadalajara: Part 1 » | Better than the Heimlich » | Living Between the Lines » | Adventures with Bills » | Let it Roll » | Hello There Bloggy Town » 

Monday, August 21, 2006 

Guadalajara: Part 2

And finally, the second-half of the photos from our trip to Guadalajara.
(The first set can be found here.)

We stumbled into a museum. I forget which one.
This courtyard was my favorite part.

The main cathedral.


Marisol in the park next to the cathedral.

Mexico has many different kinds of markets. One example being the farmers market I've mentioned previously. This market, El Mercado Libertad, is a three-story Mexican version of... (Dear reader, we apologize for the interruption. The author failed to find any analogy worth printing. He was appropriately reprimanded for his offensive lack of imagination. Please picture something enormous and crazy. –editor). And well, everything you can imagine is for sale: CDs, DVDs, shoes, name-brand clothes, food, mariachi outfits, instruments, witchcraft supplies (see below), animals, and hot food. It was disorienting, wonderful, and assuredly not earthquake safe.

A store selling potions, herbs, elixirs,
and charms for all your witchcraft and wizarding needs.

Little boy playing in the fountain in front of the cathedral.

Shadows and the cathedral.

San Antonio Shopping Center?

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Nate
  • From Morelia, Michoacán, Mexico
  • I used to live in California. Then I met the girl you see here in this photo. The next thing I knew I was in Mexico swinging a frying pan at a scorpion and chasing after phantom trucks. You will find pictures and stories about my life in the pages that follow.
My profile

Subscribe To This Site

Enter your email to subscribe


Powered by FeedBlitz



Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Add to My AOL




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.