« Home | The Parental Unit: Part 2 » | The Parental Unit: Part 1 » | All the Media Attention is Exhausting » | The Great Post-it Note Debate » | The Commute » | Overheard in an Apartment in Mexico » | Small Town Weather » | Red Cross Revisited » | Bug-Monster Update » | Things to Do When Living in Mexico » 

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 

The Parental Unit: Part 3

The final set of photos from my parent's trip to Morelia.

Marisol and her Mom as we wait for the boat at Zirahuén.

On the boat...three of my favorite pictures...






In front of the lake.
Thanks for coming! I had a wonderful time.

Que bonitas fotos, Nate !

pi pi pi los extraño!! Mas foootos, foootos!

Great Pictures!! Sounds like you are doing good. Since you are in Mexico I will push for both the US and Mexico in the World Cup. I shall have a beer for you. When are you coming up again?

I left my underwear in the living room.

MiKe C

You look so good in photos these days. Whatever happened to the Nate photo face? That funny smile thing you used to. I want to see more of that.

Mike...truly bizarre. But yes, have an awesome time at the world cup. I'm extremely jealous.

John...thanks, I think.

Uds juntos son demasiado chulos, creo que voy a vomitar. En serio, que pareja preciosa...

is your dad named Phil Donahue?

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Nate
  • From Morelia, Michoacán, Mexico
  • I used to live in California. Then I met the girl you see here in this photo. The next thing I knew I was in Mexico swinging a frying pan at a scorpion and chasing after phantom trucks. You will find pictures and stories about my life in the pages that follow.
My profile

Subscribe To This Site

Enter your email to subscribe


Powered by FeedBlitz



Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Add to My AOL




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.