« Home | Bug-Monster Update » | Things to Do When Living in Mexico » | Semana Santa » | My Spanish Instructors » | Complements or Thinly Veiled Threats? » | The Problem with Free Stuff » | Cruz Roja Mexicana (Mexican Red Cross) » | Last Day of School » | Mexican Wedding » | The Rim Chop » 

Monday, May 08, 2006 

Red Cross Revisited

I was looking through my website logs the other day, something I rarely do, when I noticed a lot of interest in the Red Cross Posters I wrote about. It looks like that post made the rounds, or at least a round, at the Red Cross offices in D.C. and California.

What a crazy world. How anyone from the Red Cross found my page is beyond me, but if you are still reading my page, hi. I hope you aren’t offended. I really do like those posters and I’m sure the U.S. based Red Cross also has an excellent sense of humor. ;-)

-n

Welcome to the blogging world! You can ALWAYS be found :)

Hey stranger! I work at the Red Cross now - remember?? I passed them around and we all got a huge kick out of them and I meant to drop you a line and tell you so, but oh how time flies in first world! Michael told me about the ecoli, so had to check back in to read all the gory details. Glad to hear you're on the mend - as long as those alacranes don't getcha. I'm headed to Nicaragua this weekend for the fiestas patronales. I'll wave when I fly past Morelia!

Hasta luego,chico.

Emily

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Nate
  • From Morelia, Michoacán, Mexico
  • I used to live in California. Then I met the girl you see here in this photo. The next thing I knew I was in Mexico swinging a frying pan at a scorpion and chasing after phantom trucks. You will find pictures and stories about my life in the pages that follow.
My profile

Subscribe To This Site

Enter your email to subscribe


Powered by FeedBlitz



Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Add to My AOL




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.