« Home | Last Day of School » | Mexican Wedding » | The Rim Chop » | Jazztival » | At the Zoo-hoo » | Mexican Ants: Irresponsible Drifters, Super Villains » | Weekend Getaway » | How Cute is My Niece? » | Cuanajo, Tzin-tzun-tzan, y Quiroga: Part 2 » | Cuanajo, Tzin-tzun-tzan, y Quiroga: Part 1 » 

Sunday, April 16, 2006 

Cruz Roja Mexicana (Mexican Red Cross)

I love these posters for the Mexican Red Cross. I don't think our Red Cross has quite the same sense of humor.




Yeah, funny right? As for my return date, well, that still remains to be seen but four months from now would be the earliest I would come back. Of course, you could always come visit me!

-n

LOL these are awesome. SF Bay area chapter could do a theme on earthquakes.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Nate
  • From Morelia, Michoacán, Mexico
  • I used to live in California. Then I met the girl you see here in this photo. The next thing I knew I was in Mexico swinging a frying pan at a scorpion and chasing after phantom trucks. You will find pictures and stories about my life in the pages that follow.
My profile

Subscribe To This Site

Enter your email to subscribe


Powered by FeedBlitz



Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Add to My AOL




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.