« Home | Cuanajo, Tzin-tzun-tzan, y Quiroga: Part 1 » | The Good Life: Revisited » | First Fiestacita » | Mercado San Juan » | I Must Be Crazy » | Mexican Politics in Action » | Now Showing in your Email Inbox » | La Vista » | Phantom Truck » | Pretty Things Near My Apartment » 

Saturday, March 25, 2006 

Cuanajo, Tzin-tzun-tzan, y Quiroga: Part 2

When we last saw our adventurers, they were in the middle of an ancient, church that was rumbling and shaking something wicked...

Luckily, just as things looked ready to turn nasty our sage explorers stepped back outside into the safety of the courtyard. It is difficult to report with any certainty what was said amidst the evolving ruckus but some sources report hearing the following words uttered in a strange, foreign tongue, "Uhh, who wants to check out those crazy old trees we saw on the way in? This Church is in a bad way."

Amandine enjoying the safety of a
crazy, haggard, old tree in the church courtyard.

Happy to be safe and wearing green.

Marisol and her guerros.

Marisol helping us buy the best carnitas and fresh tortillas at a little street market in Quiroga, a town famous for carnitas. We were all ravenous after the close call in that spooky old church.

The park where we gorged on carnitas tacos.

And yes, we got lost on the way home.

que hermooooooooooooooooosos
me encanto el blog
saludos enormes

Genial la primera y última foto... el árbol super antiquísimo y el camino en carreteras de Michoacán... me quedo con un dejo de nostalgia, de viajes en mi infancia.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Nate
  • From Morelia, Michoacán, Mexico
  • I used to live in California. Then I met the girl you see here in this photo. The next thing I knew I was in Mexico swinging a frying pan at a scorpion and chasing after phantom trucks. You will find pictures and stories about my life in the pages that follow.
My profile

Subscribe To This Site

Enter your email to subscribe


Powered by FeedBlitz



Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Add to My AOL




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.