« Home | La Vista » | Phantom Truck » | Pretty Things Near My Apartment » | Country of Contradictions » | I Made Salsa » | School Days » | Favorite New Snack » | El Gallo » | Please leave a message after the... » | Morelia » 

Friday, March 10, 2006 

Now Showing in your Email Inbox

Now you can subscribe to my site via email and receive a new email message when there are new posts to view. Simply type your email into the little white box below.

Enter your email to subscribe





Powered by FeedBlitz


There is another little box like this in the right column of my site.

For those of you who don't read other blogs and don't use an RSS reader, this is probably the easiest way to find out about new posts.

-n

About me

  • I'm Nate
  • From Morelia, Michoacán, Mexico
  • I used to live in California. Then I met the girl you see here in this photo. The next thing I knew I was in Mexico swinging a frying pan at a scorpion and chasing after phantom trucks. You will find pictures and stories about my life in the pages that follow.
My profile

Subscribe To This Site

Enter your email to subscribe


Powered by FeedBlitz



Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Add to My AOL




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.