« Home | Phantom Truck » | Pretty Things Near My Apartment » | Country of Contradictions » | I Made Salsa » | School Days » | Favorite New Snack » | El Gallo » | Please leave a message after the... » | Morelia » | Salsa! » 

Friday, March 10, 2006 

La Vista

The view from my 2nd story bedroom window. I believe the rooster is somewhere off to the left but like the garbage man, I've never actually seen him.

The building across the street is in ruins and has been abandoned but this is actually less common than you might think. As you can see in the second photo, the rest of the houses on the block are in good shape. I've noticed five cats who enjoy passing their days there lazing around. I feel bonded to them by our common pursuits of food and leisure.


The view when leaning out of my bedroom window.
That's the end of my street, Calle 20 de Noviembre.

About me

  • I'm Nate
  • From Morelia, Michoacán, Mexico
  • I used to live in California. Then I met the girl you see here in this photo. The next thing I knew I was in Mexico swinging a frying pan at a scorpion and chasing after phantom trucks. You will find pictures and stories about my life in the pages that follow.
My profile

Subscribe To This Site

Enter your email to subscribe


Powered by FeedBlitz



Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Add to My AOL




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.