« Home | Please leave a message after the... » | Morelia » | Salsa! » | Hola Mis Amigos » | The Good Life » | A Kiss on the Beach » | On The Boat to La Isla Ixtapa » | More Ixtapa Wildlife » | My, What Big Teeth You Have » | Off to the beach » 

Tuesday, February 28, 2006 

El Gallo


Morelia has more people than San Francisco and yet every morning I'm woken up by the rooster that lives somewhere on my block.

Rooster Alarm Clock

Pros:
Save money on alarm clock.
Cons: Wakeup time not negotiable. No snooze button. Service may be interrupted by culinary needs of owner.

Eek! That doesn't sound like fun. :) Visit my blog, I have tagged you!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Nate
  • From Morelia, Michoacán, Mexico
  • I used to live in California. Then I met the girl you see here in this photo. The next thing I knew I was in Mexico swinging a frying pan at a scorpion and chasing after phantom trucks. You will find pictures and stories about my life in the pages that follow.
My profile

Subscribe To This Site

Enter your email to subscribe


Powered by FeedBlitz



Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Add to My AOL




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.