« Home | The Good Life » | A Kiss on the Beach » | On The Boat to La Isla Ixtapa » | More Ixtapa Wildlife » | My, What Big Teeth You Have » | Off to the beach » | Holy crap there's a lot of sun here » | The view from our Room in Ixtapa » | Ahh...Ixtapa » | Endless » 

Sunday, February 19, 2006 

Hola Mis Amigos

Hello everyone. As you know, I'm now living in Mexico in the city of Morelia. I will share photos of my life here in Mexico with you on this page. This site is organized in chronological order so the oldest posts are at the very bottom. I recommend starting there.

Oh, and all the pictures can be enlarged if you click on them.

More pictures coming soon - stay tuned.

-n

Looks wonderful! I hope you brought lots of sunscreen.

Tahoe is a whopping 11 degrees right now. There is also two feet of powder so nobody is complaining. Except for Rocky; he's been doing his "business" in Olympic record time!

Hope you and Marisol are well...

SD

This is nice, bitcho. I think you should post pictures of your increasing panza and your apartment. I'm quite jealous of that location. Keep the pics and (sic) thoughts coming. Are you using your webcam to take pictures, though?

AVA.

PS. Also, I didn't know that your computer liked SF better. Do you need a PC to save your day? Get yourself a nice Mexican clon--and send us some software too.

Buenos dias mi amigo! So happy to hear that things are going well for you in sunny Mexico. Think of us cold Californians when you are sipping tecates on the beach. Glad that we can check in on your blog. You can check in on mine too! Wow, we're not nerds at all.

Nice - you are looking quite happy and content there Naterator.

Mexico... you do know that there are Mexicans there, right? Yikes.

So the bar is over as of tomorrow. I'm hitchhiking to Morelia post-haste.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Nate
  • From Morelia, Michoacán, Mexico
  • I used to live in California. Then I met the girl you see here in this photo. The next thing I knew I was in Mexico swinging a frying pan at a scorpion and chasing after phantom trucks. You will find pictures and stories about my life in the pages that follow.
My profile

Subscribe To This Site

Enter your email to subscribe


Powered by FeedBlitz



Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Add to My AOL




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.