« Home | Morelia » | Salsa! » | Hola Mis Amigos » | The Good Life » | A Kiss on the Beach » | On The Boat to La Isla Ixtapa » | More Ixtapa Wildlife » | My, What Big Teeth You Have » | Off to the beach » | Holy crap there's a lot of sun here » 

Saturday, February 25, 2006 

Please leave a message after the...

**Beep**

I just added this little green button to my site that allows you to leave me a voice message. You don't have to download any software or sign up for any service, just click the button, and talk into your microphone (most laptops and webcams have them built in). It will automatically send your message to me and I think I can reply. Pretty cool, no? Well, I guess we will see.

You can find this little green box of Internet magic on the right side of my site, just below the picture of that dork in the sombrero. The button looks like this...

Send Me A Message

So make haste and send me a message already!!

About me

  • I'm Nate
  • From Morelia, Michoacán, Mexico
  • I used to live in California. Then I met the girl you see here in this photo. The next thing I knew I was in Mexico swinging a frying pan at a scorpion and chasing after phantom trucks. You will find pictures and stories about my life in the pages that follow.
My profile

Subscribe To This Site

Enter your email to subscribe


Powered by FeedBlitz



Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Add to My AOL




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.