« Home | Country of Contradictions » | I Made Salsa » | School Days » | Favorite New Snack » | El Gallo » | Please leave a message after the... » | Morelia » | Salsa! » | Hola Mis Amigos » | The Good Life » 

Tuesday, March 07, 2006 

Pretty Things Near My Apartment



Err, excuse you. I don't think that my sister in law, Maribel, is a 'thing'. Please do not treat her like an object.

But, other than that, good job on the salsa!

AVA.

PS. I got Zinsser book and Ale and I started to read it.

We're all things. If you're not a thing, you're nothing!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Nate
  • From Morelia, Michoacán, Mexico
  • I used to live in California. Then I met the girl you see here in this photo. The next thing I knew I was in Mexico swinging a frying pan at a scorpion and chasing after phantom trucks. You will find pictures and stories about my life in the pages that follow.
My profile

Subscribe To This Site

Enter your email to subscribe


Powered by FeedBlitz



Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Add to My AOL




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.