« Home | Mexican Politics in Action » | Now Showing in your Email Inbox » | La Vista » | Phantom Truck » | Pretty Things Near My Apartment » | Country of Contradictions » | I Made Salsa » | School Days » | Favorite New Snack » | El Gallo » 

Tuesday, March 14, 2006 

I Must Be Crazy

Odd dream last night.

I'm at a party with a bunch of people from my high school who were not my friends. We are all wearing A's uniforms. Mine is, of course, the best - all white with the green pin stripes and the hat and everything. I'm sitting on the couch with other non-friends when someone asks me how much Spanish I'm really learning down there. I explained to them, in Spanish, that it would be better if I answered that question in Spanish.

All of a sudden we are sitting around on the playground equipment at a children's park talking and I can't help but notice the equipment is covered in pasta sauce.

And then I wake up smiling and happy. I guess because I was speaking Spanish in a dream(?)....or I'm crazy. Time will tell.

-n

you must really be learning fast. such a good sign to dream en espanol. yet again, i'm filled with jealousy and rage. i'm curious who these alleged "non-friends" from paly were. i hope not me!

NATE !!! It is very cool ! Well, im sorry i did not see that message before but it means that you are learning, that you learned spanish...Que chingon !! :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Nate
  • From Morelia, Michoacán, Mexico
  • I used to live in California. Then I met the girl you see here in this photo. The next thing I knew I was in Mexico swinging a frying pan at a scorpion and chasing after phantom trucks. You will find pictures and stories about my life in the pages that follow.
My profile

Subscribe To This Site

Enter your email to subscribe


Powered by FeedBlitz



Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Add to My AOL




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.