« Home | First Fiestacita » | Mercado San Juan » | I Must Be Crazy » | Mexican Politics in Action » | Now Showing in your Email Inbox » | La Vista » | Phantom Truck » | Pretty Things Near My Apartment » | Country of Contradictions » | I Made Salsa » 

Sunday, March 19, 2006 

The Good Life: Revisited

That's a really cool picture!

Check out my band. You will like it!

myspace.com/backyardsympathy

OK. Thoroughly jealous at this stage. I'm struggling for any positive emotions at all. This, extremely well written and entertaining, blog is turning me against you. I want to hear about suffering, pain, toil, awful heat and ghastly food ASAP. In fact nothing short of abject misery would make me like you again.

You aren't allowed to complain....because dammit, our lives are harder, ok? You and your "Hi my name is Nate and I live in Mexico with my beautiful girlfriend" makes me want to fly down there and slap you silly. Ha! You are one lucky bastard. Btw: who were the Paly peeps in your dream?

I have no idea if you still check your comments here but I always come back to your blog when I am missing Morelia (lived there 2004-2006). I have an almost identical picture of a cafe con leche frio at this cafe but mine has a plate of empanadas argentinas on the table. Still love re-reading your blog after all these years.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Nate
  • From Morelia, Michoacán, Mexico
  • I used to live in California. Then I met the girl you see here in this photo. The next thing I knew I was in Mexico swinging a frying pan at a scorpion and chasing after phantom trucks. You will find pictures and stories about my life in the pages that follow.
My profile

Subscribe To This Site

Enter your email to subscribe


Powered by FeedBlitz



Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Add to My AOL




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.