« Home | Semana Santa » | My Spanish Instructors » | Complements or Thinly Veiled Threats? » | The Problem with Free Stuff » | Cruz Roja Mexicana (Mexican Red Cross) » | Last Day of School » | Mexican Wedding » | The Rim Chop » | Jazztival » | At the Zoo-hoo » 

Saturday, April 29, 2006 

Things to Do When Living in Mexico

I received a great email summary of my first three months here...
As I have been keeping up on your blog, I have been remiss in writing to you. It seems that you have had quite the adventure already. I have been looking at the typical list of things to do on your year off in Mexico:

1. Get woken up by rooster - CHECK
2. Take Salsa Lessons - CHECK
3. Visit Itaxpa - CHECK
4. Make Salsa - CHECK
5. Conquer intricacies of Mexican Waste Management -CHECK
6. Dream in Spanish - CHECK
7. Visit open air food market - CHECK
8. Gueritos con sombreritos en Tzin-tzun-tzan - CHECK
9. Drink large bowl of booze with new Friends - CHECK
10. Insanely throw things at ants - CHECK
11. Visit Mexican Zoo - CHECK
12. Jazztival - CHECK
13. Make bones in Morelia (Kill Scorpion) - CHECK
14. Attend Mexican Wedding - CHECK
Thanks Scott. ;-)

Dude, you've done so much. Awesome. We miss you. When are you coming back?

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Nate
  • From Morelia, Michoacán, Mexico
  • I used to live in California. Then I met the girl you see here in this photo. The next thing I knew I was in Mexico swinging a frying pan at a scorpion and chasing after phantom trucks. You will find pictures and stories about my life in the pages that follow.
My profile

Subscribe To This Site

Enter your email to subscribe


Powered by FeedBlitz



Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Add to My AOL




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.