« Home | The Approaching Storm » | Guadalajara: Part 1 » | Better than the Heimlich » | Living Between the Lines » | Adventures with Bills » | Let it Roll » | Hello There Bloggy Town » | Painful » | The Parental Unit: Part 3 » | The Parental Unit: Part 2 » 

Sunday, July 30, 2006 

Home Again


It's good to be home. Weird and not weird at the same time.
I love San Francisco. That is a fact.
I miss my girlfriend a lot and wish she were here with me.
Palo Alto is much hotter than Morelia.
San Francisco is much colder than any place should be in July.
Sitting in traffic doesn't help you spend time with family or friends.
My niece is non-stop. Action. Talk. All the time. Impossibly cute. I'm biased but that's a fact.
Trips home can go to fast. I don't like to plan the days but wish I had.
Too much to do. Too little time.
Best city in the US? I'd say so.

Que bonita foto bichisoise!!
Si seguramente es grande el sentimiento de volver a casa, pero seguramente esta experiencia no la tienen muchas personas en su vida, por lo mientras aqui te espero yo,con todo mi corazón, las tortillas y el tequila.

Mmm. It's always a massive rush when you go home. So many conflicting demands on your time. I used to plan but that became too stressful.

There are 2 "o's" in "too" you little bitcho!

Let me know if you're looking for work. I got a Product Mktg job in the search space with your name on it, complete with rediculous amounts of stock. You can fly Morelia up here for a while!

SD

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Nate
  • From Morelia, Michoacán, Mexico
  • I used to live in California. Then I met the girl you see here in this photo. The next thing I knew I was in Mexico swinging a frying pan at a scorpion and chasing after phantom trucks. You will find pictures and stories about my life in the pages that follow.
My profile

Subscribe To This Site

Enter your email to subscribe


Powered by FeedBlitz



Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Add to My AOL




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.