« Home | Living Between the Lines » | Adventures with Bills » | Let it Roll » | Hello There Bloggy Town » | Painful » | The Parental Unit: Part 3 » | The Parental Unit: Part 2 » | The Parental Unit: Part 1 » | All the Media Attention is Exhausting » | The Great Post-it Note Debate » 

Sunday, July 02, 2006 

Better than the Heimlich

I learned a bit of first-aid yesterday. If someone is choking, repeatedly snap your fingers above their head and yell the following in their face as fast as you can: "Pájarito pájarito pájarito pájarito pájarito..."

Most of the time they will stop choking.

"Pájarito" means "little bird" in Spanish.

Click the play button for a professional demonstration.


powered by ODEO

Don't ask me. I just live here.

...of course! You're trying to get the little bird (not frog) out of the throat. :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Nate
  • From Morelia, Michoacán, Mexico
  • I used to live in California. Then I met the girl you see here in this photo. The next thing I knew I was in Mexico swinging a frying pan at a scorpion and chasing after phantom trucks. You will find pictures and stories about my life in the pages that follow.
My profile

Subscribe To This Site

Enter your email to subscribe


Powered by FeedBlitz



Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Add to My AOL




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.