« Home | Guadalajara: Part 2 » | The Saga Continues – A Not So Warm Welcome Part 2 » | A Not So Warm Welcome » | Home Again » | The Approaching Storm » | Guadalajara: Part 1 » | Better than the Heimlich » | Living Between the Lines » | Adventures with Bills » | Let it Roll » 

Wednesday, August 30, 2006 

The Best Year

Marisol and I met one year ago today.
Five months later I made the easiest decision of my life and moved to Mexico.
And here I remain, happier than I've ever been.

You know, it's been 10 years ago today since we met, and apparently you weren't happy enough. Well, fine. Fine fine fine fine fine. And I guess you didn't move to Seattle either you bum. Then you would be less happy now. Ha!

yeah, but do they have indie rock in mexico? :)

They have something even better than indie rock -- they have musica de Purepecha! :-)

cute photo. i want to get myself one of them there mexican dentists.

She must be quite a lady to break you of your legendary womanizing ways.

rock on, man. I'm rather smitten myself, and it sure is fun...

15 days and no sign of Nate...was he kidnapped? Raped? Beaten? Or worse...married?!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Nate
  • From Morelia, Michoacán, Mexico
  • I used to live in California. Then I met the girl you see here in this photo. The next thing I knew I was in Mexico swinging a frying pan at a scorpion and chasing after phantom trucks. You will find pictures and stories about my life in the pages that follow.
My profile

Subscribe To This Site

Enter your email to subscribe


Powered by FeedBlitz



Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Add to My AOL




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.