« Home | A Favorite Deadly(?) Topic » | El Grito » | A Matter of Priorities » | Doctors - Effective Eventually, Most of the Time » | The Best Year » | Guadalajara: Part 2 » | The Saga Continues – A Not So Warm Welcome Part 2 » | A Not So Warm Welcome » | Home Again » | The Approaching Storm » 

Saturday, October 07, 2006 

Our Anniversary Trip

We went back to the colonial town of Patzcuaro for our Anniversary this year. Patzcuaro used to be the capital of the state so everything there is a little older than Morelia.

The main square in Patzcuaro

Out to dinner

A cool old wall next to the main cathedral

A local celebration that involved running with torches. I believe it was a pre-party of sorts in preperation for the independence day celebrations.

The view from a great hotel in Patzcuaro. You can just barely see the lake itself off in the distance past the town.

Walking through one of the many lush plazas in Patzcuaro

Me and my lady

hey, i recognize that place! very cute photos of the two of you.

Que guapillos son !!! Felicidades !! nos vemos muy pronto para hacer fiestitas... !!! Besos !!

I know...e-coli is no joke. I've been planning to get back to the gym but I'm noticing that planning isn't doing much to put the pounds back on. Damn bit of bad news that is.

Que bonitos los bichitos! Queremos mas probaditas, mas probaditas!!! vamos Natalio!
Ya los extraño

Besos

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Nate
  • From Morelia, Michoacán, Mexico
  • I used to live in California. Then I met the girl you see here in this photo. The next thing I knew I was in Mexico swinging a frying pan at a scorpion and chasing after phantom trucks. You will find pictures and stories about my life in the pages that follow.
My profile

Subscribe To This Site

Enter your email to subscribe


Powered by FeedBlitz



Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Add to My AOL




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.