« Home | One Year » | Carne Asada Nirvana » | For the First Time Ever... » | Vamoosh » | A Siegel Wedding » | New York, NY » | Mexico Through the Eyes of Kyle S. Smith » | My Mexican Thanksgiving » | Kyle & John - Global Wanderers: Part 2 » | Kyle & John - Global Wanderers: Part 1 » 

Saturday, February 10, 2007 

Birthday Fun

I turned 29 at the end of January. We went up to Javier's cabin for a little Mexican style BBQ and relaxation.

Alfonso and Marisol

Howdy partner

Sherlock Holmes at your service

Head-star

Mexican style BBQ

Javier showing off his twirling light ball skills

well!! haha HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATE!!! im glad you had lots of fun!!! saludos to Marisol!!!

poop

Happy b-day!!

It's been over a month...we need something

YES I AGREE!!!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Nate
  • From Morelia, Michoacán, Mexico
  • I used to live in California. Then I met the girl you see here in this photo. The next thing I knew I was in Mexico swinging a frying pan at a scorpion and chasing after phantom trucks. You will find pictures and stories about my life in the pages that follow.
My profile

Subscribe To This Site

Enter your email to subscribe


Powered by FeedBlitz



Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Add to My AOL




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.