« Home | My Mexican Thanksgiving » | Kyle & John - Global Wanderers: Part 2 » | Kyle & John - Global Wanderers: Part 1 » | Job Update » | The Hoopty (Coche Azul) » | Our Anniversary Trip » | A Favorite Deadly(?) Topic » | El Grito » | A Matter of Priorities » | Doctors - Effective Eventually, Most of the Time » 

Monday, December 04, 2006 

Mexico Through the Eyes of Kyle S. Smith

As you may have heard, we recently received a visit from a famous photographer.
I am happy to present to you here, for the first time anywhere, "Morelia Through the Eyes of Kyle S. Smith."

The Cathedral at Night

Through the fence (ala barrière)

Don Quixote de la Morelia

The Church in Candyland

Patzcuaro

Old Lady and a Tree, Patzcuaro

The Heavens

Danza de los Viejitos (Dance of the Little Old Men)

The Glass Ceiling

Tortilla Heaven

Dried Chiles

Church Through the Trees

A Typical House Entrance

photographer? sort of. famous? not by any stretch. maybe some day if i'm lucky.

on that note, would anyone out there like to make a professional out of me? i'll take pictures of whatever you want, especially if it involves an all-expenses-paid trip to some far-away tropical locale for me and a guest.

also, keep an eye out for the january release of a huge photo website dedicated to john's and my 4-month trip to places like morelia, australia, new zealand, peru, bolivia, chile, and argentina.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Nate
  • From Morelia, Michoacán, Mexico
  • I used to live in California. Then I met the girl you see here in this photo. The next thing I knew I was in Mexico swinging a frying pan at a scorpion and chasing after phantom trucks. You will find pictures and stories about my life in the pages that follow.
My profile

Subscribe To This Site

Enter your email to subscribe


Powered by FeedBlitz



Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Add to My AOL




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.